Seedlings should be planted in the selected slot

I had one normal slot available but didn’t want to tie it up with my giant seedling, so I used one of my one-time use slots. Then I clicked on the one-time use slot in the rear, with the intention to plant my large seedling there. Instead, the seedling was planted in my open normal slot in the front.

Unless I’m mistaken, the two front slots are always the normal slots and the one-time slots are always in the rear and a slightly lighter shade in color.

As a result I couldn’t use my normal slot to cycle thru quick sprouting pikmin and have to save the one-time slot for my next giant seedling.

1 Like

Hi @KippyPippy! Please be aware that when you have an available default slot, planting a seedling will utilize this slot first. If both default slots are occupied, then you can proceed to use the Single-Use slots.

1 Like

Usability issue. Expectation is that if one clicks on a specific slot it fills that slot. Otherwise don’t make it clickable.

1 Like

I have the same issue. It seems misleading and I could’ve sworn I was able to use an extra slot instead of using my front two slots. Please help

1 Like