Cannot receive nectars

Cannot receive nectars after pulling down the flowers, the nectar bubbles did came out from flowers, but there is a message pop up said network problem, and the nectars cannot go into the backpack.

位置情報が正確になっていないとエラーするようになりました。

1 Like

Hello @sowsws ! Welcome to the community forum. Could you please contact us through in-app support so we can check and assist you better? Please choose General Questions when you contact us.

1 Like

It seems that a few days ago, the server-side program was rewritten to generate this error if you are not using GPS for accurate location (this applies even if the client version is older).

There was a technique of intentionally stopping the GPS and taking extracts from the surrounding big flowers using the wandering position, but I have seen statements on other sites that this can no longer be done.

You are right, I did not used the accurate GPS location, and I am using an Android os.

It appears that the side server program has been revised so that extracts can be obtained from Big Flower even with inaccurate GPS information.