I have been planted over 160 white water lilies on each big flower spot....

Every time i planed white water lilies, The big flowers bloomed in YELLOW WATER LILIES … please fix it.

2 Likes

Hello @evah25 . Welcome to the community forum. Could you please contact us through in-app support so we can check and assist you better? Please choose General Questions when you contact us.

Hi, I have two points.

Some people say “white flowers are transparent” and if there are more than 90 (not definite) red, yellow, and blue flowers planted, then the highest number of those colors. In other words, if about 100 yellow flowers are planted, the white flowers will not bloom and will be yellow. Ideally, all 300 flowers should be planted by you or with your friends who are willing to help you.

It is also a mistake to think that planting only white flowers will ensure white flowers. It depends on the type of flower, but it is possible for a flower to turn color due to “mutation”. In the past, I remember that the probability was low, but the flowers that have appeared in the past year have a high probability of mutation.
In the case of water lilies, the percentage of flowers that remain white is (in my experience) about 35%.

In other words, it is my opinion that intentionally producing white flowers is probably more difficult than in the real world.

1 Like

If you plant white petals, there’s an extremely high chance that they will mutate into another color.
Blue seasonal flower extract is also hard to obtain, but white seasonal flower extract is even harder to obtain.
That’s just too harsh, isn’t it?

※ Google Translate

1 Like

To bloom white flower, you must plant 300 petals of white color flower.
To save seasonal flower petals, you plant 160 of seasonal flower(eg. water lillies) petals and remaining 140 of normal white flower.

Nope, that doesnt guarantee white flowers, mostly it’s going to be another color.

1 Like

It’s not guranteed but needs plant only white color flower petal.
If other color petal planted even very few, white flower must not bloom.