About Community Day

Well… Hello.
I’ve done more than 1,000 steps yesterday and New Badge doesn’t appear in my collection. I left screenshots with hour and date.
Thank you.

Hi, @3nzs! We’re thrilled to welcome you to the community forum!

You should reach the 10,000-step goal on either the 13th or the 14th to receive the Sweet Pea Flower Badge as a special reward.

Please note that if you don’t reach 10,000 steps by the 13th at 23:59, your progress will be reset on the 14th at 0:00 local time. Your steps for the 13th may be updated by your device after the 14th at 0:00 am, but even if they end up displaying a total of more than 10,000 steps for the 13th, you won’t receive the badge in this case.

I also walked 10,000 steps and didn’t receive the badge. I included my daily look back screenshot.

Same here. Walked more than 10,000 steps but did not receive a badge.

Hi, @Duder3582 @NinjaAli! We welcome you to the community forum!

As mentioned above, you should automatically receive the badge by reaching the milestone. It’s possible that your device might have updated your steps for the 11th after the 12th at 0:00 local time, but unfortunately, you won’t receive the badge if your total steps for the day don’t reach 10,000 by the deadline.

If you have further queries, please reach out to us through in-app support and we will look into it in detail.

I completed the 10,000 steps by around 11:00pm local time. That’s why I was surprised the badge didn’t automatically get awarded.

Sorry to hear about this @NinjaAli! Please contact us through the in-app support so we can further investigate this issue.