Brainstorm ideas for location pikmin!

Give some ideas to the dev! For example, if somebody goes to the museum there can be Pikmin dressed up as the Mona Lisa (or something like that, lol)

(This was inspired by this post

Missed opportunity to make more beach location Pikmin with the new coral Pikmin)

1 Like

I think medical/hospital decor could be neat! Most doctor’s visits I go to are at larger hospitals and only offer roadside decor, but I’ll see a lot of flowers at these places, so I can only imagine there might be doctors and nurses planting flowers while they’re hard at work and walking plenty around their hospitals that could have fun collecting this decor.

1 Like

Hospitals cannot because they do not meet Niantic’s criteria for establishing POIs(See FAQ).

*In Japan, sponsor POIs in hospitals have disappeared in the past.

1 Like

We are discussing decor pikmin locations here, not wayspot locations.
Are you sure that the same policies apply to decor pikmin locations as to wayspot locations? If so, please show us evidence.

In the case of non-event deco, since it leaves the relevant facility, wouldn’t it be a litigation risk for Niantic to hang out in a place where there is as much urgency as POI?

If it is not a problem, I would be happy to have an elementary school or kindergarten deco, but as long as we cannot apply for that POI, I think these would be difficult as well.

In this game, it is inconceivable that a large number of people would gather at a place where there is no big flower, so I don’t think there is any risk.
As a reality, Self-Defense Force training ground is located at the north of my house, and seedlings are frequently appearing within there when avatar enter the ground due to GPS signal radiation.