Ordering Flowers by Season (Active Flowers First)

Unfortunately, this topic has come up many times and there is a current Japanese thread with a link to it. [LINK1][LINK2]

I believe that as of November 2021, when we started the community day and created the flower badges, it was almost a given that there would be an increasing number of flower types each month.

On the other hand, the UI for the ever-increasing selection of flower types has not changed much. The only thing I would judge to have changed is the addition of flower color selection. I am sure many people would like to see a place where it is easy to specify the “flowers blooming this month” that they need this month.

I believe I am judging that "the management team is aware of the problem and intends to improve it, but cannot make any external commitments and the priority is not very high.
For example, there was an announcement that improvements would be made to the problem of “the application running too slow to play comfortably”, but this was at client v67(Relese 2023/04/11). The current client version is v92, but it is not a drastic improvement.

The essence of the problem is that the basic improvement of the application has not yet been completed, and the detailed improvement of the UI has not been completed.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

2 Likes