Spring event Pikmin strength error

Same issue here, I’m trying to get them to understand in Support but they’re not.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

I started a mushroom and it showed it would take 6 plus hours to finish. I went back later and the time changed to 4days. When the mushroom was started it was/is still the 29th. Even with a 2nd person joining it only cut it down to 2 days. 7 hours is the average time it would have taken. I would not have started the mushroom if the correct duration had shown as I need it to finish a task.

2 Likes

I have the same issue

Same here!

Same issue. My pikmin went from 12K strength to 600 strength.

2 Likes

What makes this error particularly unfair is that when I started a giant spring mushroom, my Pikmin strength still looked as though it was boosted and showed that it was over 10k as it should have been. It wasn’t until after the battle began it was reduced. I took this screenshot today of some of my other seasonal Pikmin at a different spring mushroom showing the boosted power numbers. It feels like it was deceptive to have the strength show one way but to not reflect properly when the battle started. Why extend the Giant mushrooms to today if you’re going to nerf the players? This is particularly annoying because I am on a challenge that requires destroying mushrooms, and now I’ll be prevented from finishing it.

5 Likes

I’m having the same problem!! It’s so upsetting that today is the last day for the event but the special perks are already gone :disappointed:

Same here in northern California.

Ditto

Add me to the list, need to use tickets in hopes of getting the rewards due to this bug since idk how compensating they’ll be for us

2 Likes

Yep, same issue. Hope niantic compensates us, makes it really frustrating for the people who haven’t finished collecting all the spring stickers yet.

5 Likes

Same issue here

I’ve reported twice already to Niantic before finding this. Haven’t heard back wondering if any updates? Still have an entry to use before midnight California time.

1 Like

Same issue here. Why hasn’t this been addressed yet? The event is almost over!

2 Likes

Same here but saw an account that was working

It was disappointing to see this out and about on giant mush day, last of the event. What a disappointing ending :frowning:

3 Likes

experiencing the same problem here in California. My friends and I had hopped to beat our last giant mushroom and fulfill some last missions but our Easter pikmin have been rendered effectively useless… some of us have used tickets we paid for to join the mushrooms battles :face_with_spiral_eyes: pls help sos

Note that there are 7 of us in this battle and we joined this nearly six hours ago :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes: it should take 12+ hours with this many of us high level players

2 Likes

Having same issue here since seemingly 12:00 PM CT. Really was banking on the last mushrooms today for final mission completion, but looks like I’ll just fall short! Hope they can rectify the issue.

3 Likes

Same issue. I missed out on a giant mushroom because I couldn’t get the correct power after restarting the app multiple times and missed a slot. Please fix soon :pray: