Spring event Pikmin strength error

Increased strength for event Pikmin being used against event mushrooms not calculating. Please see highlighted information in images from a few minutes ago today.

20 Likes

I’m having the same problem. Even when I restart the app and select pikmin, it will update the power in the selection screen, but the power level drops back down to these values once my pikmin team has been sent into battle

9 Likes

I having the same issue.

5 Likes

I am also having the same issue!

3 Likes

Same issue, please help

4 Likes

Add my name to the list. I joined a Spring Festival Mushroom battle with what shoild have been a squad strength in excess of 12k. Instead, it suggests the squad strength is only 638!!!

When the squad was selected, the correct total strength was displayed, but when they were sent a different, much lower number was presented.

7 Likes

I got the same issue and there’s still at least 12 hours left in the event, I want my last ticket back I spent on this mush.

3 Likes

Add my name to the list - having the same issue. Very sad about it :frowning:

3 Likes

I just reported this exact issue. I used two tries. I thought I hit something wrong when I joined the first time when the time went from 2 hours 6 min to over 13 hours

3 Likes

Also having this issue. It was working fine earlier this morning.

2 Likes

Same issue here. All of my Easter pikmin are in the battle and the total strength dropped to about 10%

3 Likes

Also have the same issue! Went from 12k+ to 667

3 Likes

Same issue. It means I won’t complete a step that I should have completed. Which could be the difference between getting my last Bunny Egg pikmin and not…

4 Likes

This is so sad! My attack squad was 14944 and my friend’s was 14905. Now she’s in a Giant battle with a squad of 408. I joined and got a better strength but it was such a disappointment.

5 Likes

I have this problem too - joined with what should be 14k strength reduced to just over 1k. A friend who joined later has full strength so we should finish the battle today, but it will still take much longer than it should and we will only get 1 star.

2 Likes

Went from 13K+ str to 1191! What happened?!

My strength made the difference between getting the 2 stars vs 3 stars on the giant mushroom for my team.

4 Likes

Also have the same issue!

3 Likes

Reporting in, same issue. As well as some friends in other timezones. Should I also make a report, or is posting here enough?

2 Likes

I have the same issue

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. It was fine this morning.

3 Likes