Spring event Pikmin strength error

Same problem. I wasted a ticket too

3 Likes

I have this problem too. I realised earlier when the strengths were listed as lower than they should be and reported it as a bug. When I checked again (about 4 hours later) I thought it had been fixed because the Easter pikmin were showing as strong again, when I hit go it went from about 12k to 600. I’m going to be in there for over 6 days apparently. Actually wasted two tickets because of this because I sent them the first time in case it was just a problem in the list.

5 Likes

Same issue here. I was confused why my friends’ strength was so low and when I joined at first it was correct but now it took me from over 10000+ to 600.

4 Likes

Same here, very sad about that

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem and I’m only 218 choco bunnies away from getting that yellow hoodie, so this glitch will likely cause me to not receive that reward, which is making me super upset :sob:

5 Likes

Having the same issue

3 Likes

I am also having this issue

3 Likes

Same! It’s telling me it will take 3 days to defeat this mushroom when it used to only take a few hours!

2 Likes

Same issue for 2 players here. Eastern Daylight Savings Time zone, should have 7-8 hours of playing time left. Very disappointing.

2 Likes

Me too!!

2 Likes

Same issue; now I am losing out on my chances to complete my spring and egg collections

3 Likes

Same issue - noticed when i tried to auto select a team it only chose purples, instead of the spring deco pikmin

Strangely, it doesnt seem to be affecting the others in the mushroom battle

2 Likes

Same issue for me too. It worked normally earlier today. It’s so frustrating right at the end of the event when I was about to reach the next level of rewards!

4 Likes

I was so close to finishing as well

2 Likes

I have the same issue, please do something I was so close… :frowning:

2 Likes

Same issue for me. Last day to use them and they’re useless!

2 Likes

Same here, and I wasted two mushroom recharge tickets on a couple of giant mushrooms that I probably won’t be able to complete until after the event ends. :frowning:

1 Like

Same here
Strength of 1200 instead of 17000
So the mush could not be finished in time

I am also seeing the same issue. Still the 29th here, but strength is weakened.

Been having the exact same issue all day. Used all my free trued and a ticket. The event was supposed to last all day this last day 4/29. Please fix the strength issue and extend the event tomorrow so people can have a chance to finish mission level and collections.

3 Likes